Features of our Room 507
- There is 1 double bed and 1 sofa in the room.
- There is a fireplace and Turkish bath (hammam) in our room no: 507.
- Maximum 2 people can stay.
- All rooms of our hotel have a jacuzzi.
- There is a seating area inside the room and in front of the door.
- Our room also has an electric kettle, television, air conditioning, free water, slipper, hotel guest amenities, safety deposit box, telephone, minibar, hair dryer and wifi.
- We have a free wake up service.
- There is underfloor heating system in the room.
History of Our Room 507
The stairway leading to this level was eroded thus reconstructed. The first platform, ceiling of room 503, was totally collapsed. The second tier was passable but required support. The actual size of this room is unknown. The floor for this room totally collapsed. There was a wall and a door leading out to private balcony. This balcony may have been a room or what it is now. The entry way was the sitting and utility area. The bathroom was the sleeping quarters. The entry area for room 508 was the stable for the household. The walls were cleaned by using a hammer resembling a geologists pick. The rough surfaces help the oxidization process which allows the stone to harden. A smooth surface would tend to collect moisture and cause flaking. This is the way the walls were done hundreds of years ago. You will also notice holes bored into ceilings of all bathrooms and some other rooms. These enhance air circulation which is necessary in preservation of the cave surfaces. Without ventilation moisture would collect and the walls and ceilings would deteriorate. The bed, desk, closet doors and windows frames were made on site. Stones were also sized on site. Construction started in October 2009. Standing at the bottom of the stairs the area to left of the restaurant, the restaurant and reception buildings as well as all the rooms accessible via the stairs and extending all the way to the right were completed and ready for opening in February 2011. The areas above the main patio level and to left of the restaurant were faced during the same interval. At one time there were 70 workers on site.